15 April 2010

Somehow, breathe a little deeper now…


















"Patience, child it will find you
Your deepest dreams will guide you
the moment that you're born
all night the fear inside will come through
haunting right behind you
don't let it get that far

Somehow, breathe a little deeper now
this is who we are
when we look into their eyes
don't fly so high
so high little bird
you'll get your wings clipped
we'll pick it up, pick it up now you've learned

Searching the moment that defines you
your deepest dreams remind you
get out before you're gone

now that all you hear is what surrounds you
push it out, get it out from around you
never stop and you will find it all

Somehow, breathe a little deeper now
this is who we are
when we look into their eyes
don't fly so high
so high little bird
you'll get your wings clipped
pick it up, pick it up now you've learned

We decided
We decided
We decided this now
So find out how we can survive
How we can survive
If we learn how to live our lives
If we learn how to live

Somehow, breathe a little deeper now
this is who we are
when we look into their eyes
don't fly so high
so high little bird
you'll get your wings clipped
pick it up, pick it up now you've learned"

Cartel "This Is Who We Are"


 






 









Deep Breaths. School will get done. Plans for Africa will get finished. Support will come in.


God has this under control:



1 Peter 5:7
"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."



I'm pretty sure all covers tests over kidneys. Not that I don't have to work hard, just that I don't need to WORRY about working hard. I shouldn't worry about anything. I just need to breathe. I need to TRUST GOD to help me survive.



2 Chron 20:17, 27

"You won't need to fight in this battle. Just stand strong in your places and you will see the LORD save you…

Then Jehosaphat led all the men from Judah and Jerusalem back to Jerusalem. The LORD had made them happy because their enemies were defeated." (from my quiet time a few days ago)



Have courage, sweet girl. God will be there. He'll save the day, trust Him. And don't forget to breathe…


 

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweet girl,

    I've been so busy traveling around the country and stressing about life and getting ready for you guys coming and... and... and... and... that I completely forgot to check your post.

    Brilliant.

    Thanks for reminding me that my Father is in control, that I don't have to have a panic attack, that if sometimes I just concentrate on taking a deep breath and let him take care of the rest, it'll be just fine.

    By the way, LOVE the picture.

    ReplyDelete