11 September 2011


Deep Breath.

It's time.

I'm SO ready to go back, but at the same time, I'm not ready at all.  I've been "getting ready" for about a year.  I've taken an international medicine class, registered with the state department, paid for airfare, found a dog sitter, and started packing.

But I just realized this morning how much I will miss while I'm gone.  I love the fall.  I love my Church in America.  I love Pumpkin Spiced Lattes, bubble baths, and air conditioning.  Am I ready to leave all that behind for 2 months??

I have to be.

And I'm sure it will be worth it!

I'm so excited for this opportunity, it's crazy.  I'm ready to learn how medicine works on the other side of the world.  

I'm ready to hold precious children in my arms and smile at them.

And give them hershey's kisses.


Yeah, I'm ready.  Will you pray with me for a safe journey?

No comments:

Post a Comment