07 May 2009

"On the brink of something beautiful"


"Drowning just as fast as I can
But don't throw me a line

Don't reach out your hand

Cause I'm on the brink of something beautiful

And I want to sing about it

But I don't know where to begin

Write a letter

But the words don't come out right"

Mae "Ready and Waiting to Fall"

Packing. For Africa. For Med School.

Who would have known God would move so completely? Just a few months ago, I had no idea I was going anywhere. And now I'm not only leaving the country, but also going to Physician Assistant school.

First, packing for Africa. Some things on my list: my Bible, a flexible attitude, toothpaste, bug spray with deet, malaria meds, skirts, ketchup, children's clothes, toys, journal, sunscreen, etc...

Next, packing for PA school. I'll be in Dallas (At UT Southwestern!) so If I forget something, its not the end of the world. Some things I'm packing: My whole bathroom, clothing, bedding, pillows, reference books and notes, basically everything I could ever want or need is coming with me :)

I'll let you know if I figure out a way to pack everything, work 55 hours, finish my quilt, and sleep all in the next 3 days... Hopefully God will work everything out for me! I'm just a little stressed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment